The A Dog’s Dream 360 Clean program focuses on the safety of our furry guests and team members!
We understand the whole world feels like it has been turned upside down. We feel it too. We want you to be confident regarding your dog’s safety when you choose to have your dog stay with us. The safety of our furry guests and team members has always been our utmost priority.
Just as you are concerned with this invisible threat, our team members are right there with you. We are constantly at work to ensure our facility is safe and clean for not only you, your dogs, but our team members as well.
Our top priority is the health and happiness of your dogs, and we're taking innovative steps to ensure they continue to enjoy their time with us, worry-free.
1. Veterinary Partnerships: We are in constant touch with local veterinarians to stay updated on the latest health advisories.
2. Team Training and Safety: We have increased our training to include enhanced understanding of various illnesses and safety measures.
3. Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We have intensified our cleaning routines, ensuring all areas are regularly sanitized and thorough cleaning of all areas, with special attention to high-touch surfaces like gates, feeding bowls, toys, and play equipment.
4. Air Sanitizers: We have added ozone air sanitizers with UV-light systems to destroy airborne contaminants.
5. Room Preparation and Bedding: Ensure kennels and sleeping areas are thoroughly cleaned and left vacant for a period between occupants when possible. Bedding is stored in a protected area to limit contact with any airborne contaminants.
6. Health Monitoring: We are conducting more rigorous health checks for dogs that are with us daily and wellness checks for dogs staying with us longer.
While traveling has changed, our hospitality has not. We are here for you when you’re ready to visit us again and promise to keep you feeling safe, satisfied, and appreciated.